Last updated: August 1, 2020
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on the computers and mobile devices of visitors to sites and applications on those devices. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
- To identify you when you visit us and to keep track of where you go so we can provide you with a personalized version of our site,
- To enhance the functionality of our site by storing your personal preferences,
- To provide you with product and service recommendations,
- To help us, and trusted third-party service providers on our behalf, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future,
- To deliver content to you based on your preferences, interests, and behaviors,
- To improve our products and services and site performance, and
- To prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
Below are the major cookies we use:
|Google Analytics||Tracks and reports site traffic|
|php sessions ID||Allows for user registration and login, saving favorites, and other personalizing|
We also use third-party features and content on our site. Those third parties may place cookies on our site. We do not control the use of these cookies, so please check such third-party sites for more information about their cookies. Below are the major third-party services we use:
- Google Maps
- Facebook integration
- Akismet anti-spam
How to Manage Cookies
You can modify your cookie settings to modify or turn off all or certain types of cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on how to adjust cookie settings on commonly used browsers. In addition, you can use your browser settings to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, to delete cookies, or to turn off all cookies. Please note, however, that if you delete or turn off cookies, you may not have access to some of the features that make your experience on our site smoother, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our services may not function properly.