“Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.”
– Mark Twain
One of the greatest strengths of Nashville is its proximity to beautiful countryside that can be found minutes from the city in any direction. From picturesque rolling hills and grazing horses to stately trees and meandering streams, it’s easy to see why Middle Tennessee places a high value on land ownership.
If you have an interest in land, our property experts offer up-to-date advice on land for a variety of purposes, be it a tax shelter or a homestead. We can help you sort through such value determinants from road frontage and zoning to crop yield and farm management.
There are a number of types of land brokerage, each specific to a particular buyer’s needs and motivation, such as:
- FARMS – rural property for agricultural, residential, or mixed use
- TRACTS for DEVELOPMENT – unimproved land in a growth area
- APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITES – development tracts already in the planning stage
- LAND ASSEMBLAGE – putting together contiguous parcels
- SUBDIVISION LOTS – approved building sites of smaller size
- INFILL LOTS – a vacant lot between two developed lots, often site of a teardown