Helping You…Make the Move
Born in Nashville in 1955, Trudy graduated from Hillsboro High School and Vanderbilt University. She is married to Whit Clark and mother of three — a graduate of Northwestern University, a graduate of Loyola Marymount University and a graduate of The University of Tennessee. Her children attended both public and private schools in Nashville. She was an active school parent, serving on parent boards, as class mother and as editor of parent newsletters.
Trudy currently serves on the Board of Directors of CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children) of Nashville and Davidson County. Her other community activities include volunteering for Habitat for Humanity, Room in the Inn, and she served on the Board of Directors for St. Lukes Community House 1998-2000.
Active in Real Estate Community
- Board of Directors, Greater Nashville Realtors 2001-2003
- Director, Tennessee Realtors 2000-2003
- Chair, Awards Committee 2003
- Member, Grievance Commitee 2007-2009
- GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative