Tommy provides service to both buyers and sellers of exclusive properties. His goal is to help build relationships that will further buyer’ and sellers’ aspirations. His positive, enthusiastic and persistent approach has made him one of the preferred real estate professionals in the area. Additionally, Tommy’s extensive involvement in the Realtor’s Associations (local, state and national) has helped him position himself as a professional among his peers.
As a Certified Residential Specialist, Tommy feels well qualified to handle either side of a purchase agreement. He uses the latest of technologies such as virtual tours on your home. He knows that it may matter more through whom you buy your home than whose home you decide to buy. He also knows that it may matter more who handles the sale of your home than who actually produced the buyer.
- Montgomery Bell Academy 1973
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts 1977
- 2001 Greater Nashville Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year
- 1995-2000 Greater Nashville Association of Realtors Awards of Excellence
- 1998 Nashville Business Journal’s Top Ten Realtors
- 2018 Fridrich & Clark Realty
- 1995-2018 Christianson Patterson Courtney & Associates
- 1986-1995 Haury and Patterson Properties, Partner, Managing Broker
- 1980-1986 J. Thomas Patterson Company, Owner, Broker
- Earned Affiliate Broker license in 1973
- Earned Broker license in 1980
- Average sales volume $8 million per year in past 10 years