Steve Fridrich is president and managing partner of Fridrich & Clark Realty, a locally owned residential real estate agency founded in 1968 by his father, Jerry. A graduate of Father Ryan High School, Steve was president of the student body. In 1979, Steve, then a Vanderbilt student, launched his real estate career and became a full partner of the firm in 1982. Steve is married to the former Phyllis Sloan and they have two daughters, Sloan and Ella, and one son, Steven.
Since his real estate beginnings, Steve has enjoyed steady career and sales growth. He has grown Fridrich & Clark Realty from one office with fewer than 10 agents to 2 offices with more than 190 agents. The agency is consistently ranked in the top echelon of Nashville real estate firms.
Steve’s professional highlights include
- Personally closed more than $50 million in annual gross sales in each of the last four years, averaging $45,000,000 a year for the last 10 years.
- In the last five years, closed more than $231 million total in sales.
- 2010 Listed 22 times in the City Paper’s Headline Homes –which is 2 times greater than any other agent listed.
- Consistently Nashville Business Journal’s top 10 Residential Realtor in Nashville.
- 1998 Realtor of the Year, Nashville Board of Realtors.
- 1993 President of Nashville Board of Realtors.
- Past Chairman of MLS Committee (Nashville Board of Realtors).
A strong believer in giving back to the community, Steve’s business and civic involvement include
- Vestry Member of St. George’s Class of 2017
- 2008-2009 Board of Directors of Land Trust of Tennessee
- 1998 Capital Campaign for Cheekwood
- 1994-1995 class of Leadership Nashville
- 1993 Chairman of Major Gifts for American Heart Association
- 1986-1992, member of the Board of St. Thomas Hospital
- Past Trustee, Cheekwood, Nashville’s Home of Art and Gardens
- Member of Greater Nashville Realtors
- Past director of Cooperative Supply Network
- Past director of Potomac Group, Inc.
- Past director of South Trust Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Past board member of Finance and Real Estate Committee for the Catholic Church
- Past Member of the Nashville Diocese’s Real Estate Committee
- Past Board of Director for United Cerebral Palsy
- Past Board Member, American Heart Association
- Past Board Member, Nashville Better Business Bureau