Patricia Rappa Robbe
Practicing real estate for over 15 years in the capacity of Affiliate Broker, Investor, Consultant, Stager and Lover of Middle Tennessee.
Affiliate Broker: Licensed in Tennessee (2001), during which time Spring Hill, TN was just getting off the ground. I worked for a Local Builder and was one of the first realtors to see “The Spring Hill” area Flourish. Watching new homes being built has given me enormous insight and knowledge to pass along to my clients.
In years following, as an investor, I joined forces with other investors to revitalize a deprived area of Cape Girardeau, MO. We together successfully, bought, renovated and refurbished many old homes that had been left for demolition into safe and lovely properties for affordable living in neighborhoods that had once been left behind.
I than personally grew further into assisting an Architect in designing two 6000 square foot Urgent Care Offices. Helping put together a foot print – design for a Healthcare facility to flow and operate with the upmost efficiency was truly a great accomplishment.
Looking for more renovations, I stumbled onto a 1916 historic home, which I ran as a successful Bed & Breakfast in a quaint community. This renovation caught the eye of renowned Author “Ann Hazelwood”. She is writing a fictional series based on my Bed and Breakfast with my beautiful renovation being the center of the story.
My love for design on all of my journeys has helped my home sellers reach their goal quickly by selling their home fast. I will assist in preparing their home for sale by assisting in staging and preparation for a quick move.
Community & Professional Affiliations
- GNAR (Greater Nashville Association of Realtors) 2017 Awards of Excellence Recipient
- Williamson County Newcomers Club – President
- New Neighbors of Nashville – Current Member
- Partners of Nashville – Development Committee Member
- United Way – Allocation Committee Member
- Polk Place HOA – Board Member and Treasure
- Flourish Magazine – Recognized for my story as a successful female entrepreneur and my journey to get there
- The Missourian – Recognized as “ A Women on the Move”
- Past Vice-President – Zonta International – Women empowering Women
- Past Treasurer – Frohna Cultural Alliance Group for Tourism
- Member _ Frohna Friendship Circle ( Fundraising Social Group )
- Member and Chair – Newcomers Club of Williamson County
- Member of Nashville Real Estate Investment Group
- Member of Greater Nashville Realtors (GNAR)
- Member of Williamson County Association of Realtors (WCAR)
My heart is to continue assisting home buyers, sellers and Investors in finding the home that “fills their heart”