- Listed in the top 5,000 agents in the country from the nation’s largest brokerage firms as ranked by Real Trends Magazine, 2000
- Created partnership with daughter, Whitney Musser in 2004
- Recipient of the Nashville Board of Realtors, “Life Member of Awards of Excellence,” 1995
- Nashville Board of Realtors, “Awards of Excellence”, 1991-2006
- Member of the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Owned successful renovation business; bought and renovated home in the West Meade area of Nashville
- Co-founder of Second Hard Rose Antiques, Memphis
Whitney Musser and I specialize in relocation, luxury real estate, new construction and first time home buyers in the following areas: Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin and Crieve Hall. We represent buyers and sellers in all aspects of the real estate transaction, with attention to details and problem solving, and personal service before and after the sale.
“Never sell a home to a buyer that you would not want to resell when that buyer becomes a seller.”
Community Involvement & Leadership
Lynn Samuels is a member of the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Belle Meade Country Club, Centennial Club, The Chestnut Group and Cheekwood Botanical Gardens; past board member and secretary of McNeilly Day Home; Past treasurer and board member of Harpeth Hall Parents Association; Publicity Chairman of Harding Academy Arts Festival.
Lynn was born in Knoxville, Tennessee and moved to Nashville from Charlottesville, Virginia in 1975. She received her Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Tennessee – Knoxville in 1969. Her husband, Ron, is the Chairman, President and CEO of Avenue Bank and has two adult children, Whitney Musser and Cooper. Lynn’s hobbies are gardening, painting, antiques and travel.