Most of my business is repeat or referral business. I am referred by clients to their family, friends, and co-workers. I have worked with multiple generations within families and have maintained friendships long after real estate transactions are complete. I love that past clients are confident enough with my service to recommend me to people that are special to them. It is always rewarding to hear from past clients who have been happily residing in their homes for years, now need to make a change and call me for my help. I consider many of my clients as friends whether we socialize on a regular basis or not. I am always happy to see them again and we pick up right where we left off.
Designations/ Accreditations/ Memberships
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative – Since 2001
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist – Since 1988.
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR Institute – Since 1987
- Broker – Since 1987 / Affiliate Broker – Since 1985
- Member, GNR – Greater Nashville Realtors – Since 1985
- GNR, Awards of Excellence, Life Member – Since 1995
- Member, TR – Tennessee Realtors – Since 1985
- Member, NAR – National Association of Realtors – Since 1985
- Member, REBAC – Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council – Since 2001
- Member, CRS – Council of Residential Specialists – Since 1988
I love dogs. Well, I love all animals. If you are a seller and have animals, please know that I will want to meet them and love on them. If you are a buyer, please know that I will be momentarily distracted from our objective while I meet, greet and converse with any animals that we run across while looking at houses. I cannot help myself – it is just going to happen!
I have been blessed with many, many wonderful clients throughout the years and the challenges of real estate have kept my interest in the profession. There is something new to deal with every day. It is exciting to be able to help people navigate the market. I never get bored!! If I sound like a match for you, please contact me so that we can work together to achieve your goals.