COMMITTED – CONNECTED – CONSCIENTIOUS
I feel that my clients deserve the very best when buying or selling their home. I know this is the single biggest purchase they will ever make, and I want them to be confident that I will treat them with utmost care and professionalism. This has been the key to my success in the real estate business and I will continue to put my clients first and make their move the most pleasurable ever.
The key to selling a house is promotion. I will provide the highest quality marketing, including printed materials and internet advertising. With over 30 years of experience of selling homes in Nashville, I have developed a network of connections in the Realtor community, which will prove crucial in finding a connection for your transaction. I have a nuanced understanding of the mechanics of Real Estate in Nashville, whether you are buying or selling. This knowledge will be essential to properly navigating the sudden and vital decisions inherent to this industry.
- Lifetime member of Awards of Excellence
- Full time realtor with 34 years experience serving clients in the greater Nashville market – areas 2 and 10
- Resident of Green Hills/Belle Meade area for 56 years
- Attended University of Tennessee, in Knoxville, BS degree 1967
- Former school teacher for nine years, including Davidson County Metro School System
- Community volunteer: Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital, McNeelly Day Home, Cheekwood, Friends of Warner Park, Prevent Blindness – Tennessee, Nashville Medical Auxiliary, Catholic Business Women, Presently on Board of Cumberland Heights, former board member Belmont School of Music and The Rape and Sexual Abuse Center
Married to Dr. Newt Lovvorn – mother of 2 daughters, Cecy Lovvorn BA College of Charleston 1999, now with Sony Music Publishing, and Jennie Garth Lovvorn BA Vanderbilt 1998. Stepson, H.N (Bo) Lovvorn, III, MD and Pediatric Surgeon at Monroe Carell Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
It is such a pleasure working with my daughter, Jennie Garth and we totally delight in finding our clients their perfect home!! From first homes to dream estates to empty nesters, we are committed to give you an excellent experience and superior service.
Janice Rankin Lovvorn
3825 Bedford Avenue Suite102
Nashville, TN 37215
Office #: (615) 327-4800
Fax #: (615) 327-3248
Mobile #: (615) 351-3411
Email address: email@example.com