Full Service Realtor From Any Great Point of View
Point of View…
I view the real estate business more as serving people than selling houses. My goal is to achieve excellence in real estate service by being accountable to my clients and respected by 27 peers. We strive to accomplish this with honesty, hard work and always putting the needs of our clients first.
To be the best I can be for my clients and our community. Placing strong emphasis on integrity, education and service. As aNashvillians, I care about our community and support a wide variety of civic and charitable organizations. I believe that being more involved not only makes me a better citizen, but also a better Realtor.
- Successful realtor since 1993 with over 500 transactions
- Life member, Nashville Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Sales Club
- Retired Officer, United States Army
- Operation Desert Storm Veteran
- Bronze Star of Valor recipient
Community Interests & Activities
- American Legion
- Mur-Ci Homes
- Rotary Club
- Citadel Club
- St. Georges’s Episcopal
- Room in the Inn