Making Clients Happy One Key at a Time
A Nashvillian for 38 years and a Realtor for 18 years, Elaine puts her local knowledge and extensive experience to work for her clients throughout Nashville and Williamson County.
Elaine has a knack for putting people at ease while professionally and diligently guiding buyers and sellers through a smooth transaction. Passionately listening and genuinely caring, she will tirelessly seek out the ideal property. While providing personalized and dedicated service to all, she stays on top of market conditions and trends so her clients make wise investment decisions.
It’s her easy-going nature that makes the experience of working with her a fun one and Elaine’s ultimate work goal is “Making Clients Happy One Key at a Time”. After closing hundreds of properties, she still looks forward to the next one…yours!
While not working, you can find Elaine playing tennis, pickleball, golf, mahjong, walking in Nashville’s great parks with friends or, most enjoyably, spending time with her delightful one-year-old grandson!
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Tennessee REALTORS®
- Greater Nashville REALTORS®
Association Awards and Designations
- Greater Nashville Realtors Awards of Excellence Silver and Life Member
- Who’s Who Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- Earned Accredited Buyers Representation (ABR)
- Earned Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Awarded Mom of the Year consistently by her 3 children
- West End United Methodist Church
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and Mansion
- Vanderbilt Womens’ Club
- Grapevine Garden Club
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Room In the Inn, Volunteer
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Volunteer
- Oak Hill School, Harpeth Hall and Ensworth School, Past Volunteer