Debbie Mathews Leroy
Debbie, a successful antique dealer and interior designer, has always adored homes. Not only their architectural features and interior decoration but how they evolve over time with different owners. Debbie believes that a home is so much more than just a piece of real estate but a place where you create a life, make memories and express your personal style.
Debbie is motivated by the hunt and enjoys helping clients find the perfect home that captures their personality and needs. Debbie’s trained eye can help clients who are selling a home by helping them de-clutter, stage and select paint colors which are appealing to the potential homebuyer. For clients buying a home, she is able to help them visualize how a home could look with some minor or major renovations, a change of paint colors or proper furniture placement.
Whether it’s a new fresh look or a new home altogether, Debbie’s team is here to help clients define their own style. We understand the investment you make in your home’s interior can impact resale down the road. Debbie’s expertise offers clients a turnkey solution for both interior design and real estate services.
- UCLA Graduate 1986
- Vanderbilt University Graduate 1991
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2012
- Member of the Greater Nashville Realtors
- Mother of two sons and one daughter
- Nashville Resident since 1987
- Knowledgeable about local schools
- Community Volunteer – most proud of her affiliation with the ALS Association, founding member, Board Chair, Walk to D’Feet ALS Chair, Golf Tournament Chair