Prior to launching his real estate career, Daniel served churches as a preaching and teaching minister, earned degrees in theology and in the social sciences, studied contracts in law school, and trained as a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule-31 General Civil and Family Mediator. Daniel leverages these educational and vocational experiences to pursue excellence in real estate and offer the very highest level of service and support to his clients.
To Daniel, offering the highest level of service and support to his clients means being both PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL. Daniel understands that moving into a new home brings to the surface both financial and emotional concerns; a move is about both the money and the memories; it’s both a transaction and a transition.
As a result of Daniel’s personal and professional approach, his clients tend to remain clients for life, and they connect him with their friends, family, and co-workers. This is why year after year over 97% of Daniel’s business is comprised of repeat business and referrals (for which Daniel is deeply grateful). Daniel has sold over $100,000,000 worth of Middle Tennessee real estate, earning him Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Awards – as well as Life Member Honors – from the Greater Nashville Realtors Association.
People are Saying
“Daniel is the best. We moved to Nashville for work and Daniel came to us highly recommended. Now we highly recommend him to you. He was amazing at helping us identify the right house. His calm demeanor kept us on track when the stress of moving had us second guessing our home. He negotiated a great price. Daniel’s professionalism and thoughtfulness got us the perfect home for our family and gave us peace of mind throughout the process.” – Dave Bruno
“Daniel Hope is a top notch realtor. After having bought and sold several homes throughout the years, I can honestly say that Daniel is a cut above the rest. His patience and kindness are not to be matched. Daniel is the rare breed who really listens to his clients and wants them to have exactly what they want. Our time spent with Daniel was very pleasant. He is a great person with a great sense of humor. Daniel does not stop caring when he makes the sale. He is great at checking to see if everything is going satisfactorily and that you are happy. I recommend Daniel to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. If ever we should need realtor services again, Daniel is our guy.” – Catherine ST
“It’s hard to put into words everything that Daniel Hope was able to do for us during the buying and selling of our homes. Nashville is full of realtors and we had plenty of personal friends offering to be our agents. Instead we chose to go with Daniel and I’m glad we did.
Daniel takes the time to develop a relationship and do the hard work. Daniel’s expertise on accepting and offering contracts was priceless! Daniel listened to our very long list of specific needs and kept them all in mind as he searched for the perfect house for our family.
What could have been extremely stressful and overwhelming was not because of Daniel and his team. I would without hesitation recommend him to anyone whether you know other realtors or not. Daniel’s professionalism, attention to detail, work ethic and honesty make him one in 1 million.
I am now thrilled to consider Daniel a friend.” – Michelle Soll
Commitment to Professionalism
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member, Tennessee Realtors®
- Member, Greater Nashville Realtors® (GNR)
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained Family Mediator
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained General Civil Mediator
- Studied Contract Law at Nashville School of Law (NSL)
- Certified PREP® Relationship Facilitator
Here are seven of Daniel’s favorite things in his own words:
- My favorite Nashville restaurant is Chuy’s Tex Mex (those Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Enchiladas are dangerous).
- My favorite Nashville venue is the Schermerhorn Symphony Center (love the Pops Series and the Movie Nights).
- My favorite thing to do when I’m not busy with real estate is traveling and exploring new places–most recently New York City; Colorado Springs; St. George, Utah; Asheville; Scottsdale; and California.
- My favorite fiction writer is John Grisham. I don’t have a single favorite Grisham book; I pretty much like everything he’s written.
- My favorite teaching in Scripture is the parable of the father and his two sons, in which God is shown to be a Father who loves patiently, forgives graciously, welcomes generously, and celebrates extravagantly.
- My favorite sport to watch is football (no offense to basketball, the sport that paid for my college education).
- My two favorite teams are the Titans and the Cowboys.
- My favorite “Most Interesting Man in the World” commercial: “He once won the Tour de France, but was disqualified for riding a unicycle.”