My passion is to provide you with a home-buying or -selling experience that exceeds your expectations from start to finish. I have professional experience in organizational management, leadership, and pastoral care, so I’ll actively listen to your needs, regularly check in with you throughout the process, and genuinely care for you each step of the way. You’ll gain from my broad educational background that includes (in addition to real estate) law, theology, and social work. And as a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained Family and General Civil Mediator, I’ll effectively represent your interests at the negotiating table. I should also confess that I may possibly have a few undiagnosed OCD tendencies which will afford you peace of mind, assured that I’ll perform each task with the utmost care and accuracy. Please email or call me. I’d be honored to have the opportunity to earn your trust.
People are Saying
“Daniel Hope has always had an ability to point people in the right direction. He’s as smart as they come and yet down to earth. You are in excellent hands with this man and he will give you what his name suggests.” Richard Harp
“One of the most genuine men I’ve ever met. Trust couldn’t be placed in better hands.” Brad Latimer
“This man is going to shoot you straight. He’s a Christian; very honest; a godly man you can trust. Have known him and his family for years.” Randy Buchanan
Commitment to Professionalism
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member, Tennessee Realtors®
- Member, Greater Nashville Realtors® (GNR)
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained Family Mediator
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained General Civil Mediator
- Studied Contract Law at Nashville School of Law (NSL)
- Certified PREP® Relationship Facilitator
On a Personal Note
- I’m a fan of the food in Nashville, including (but not limited to) quesadillas at Chuy’s, chicken fried chicken at The Southern, pepperoni and basil pizza at Five Points Pizza, and apple fritters at Fox’s Donut Den.
- I “enjoy” (to use that term loosely) running 5Ks (to offset the calorie intake from consuming the foods above).
- I love family vacations; our two favorites to date are our trips to California and Maine.
- I like to attend Pops Series concerts at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, watch football, and read John Grisham novels (though not at the same time).
- I devoted 18 years to preaching ministry before entering real estate, and I continue to speak in churches as my schedule allows.
The Rest of the Gang
- Our family made our home in Nashville in 2010, and we absolutely love living here!
- My wife, Heather, is an optometrist in Nashville and Brentwood.
- Our two children, Haven and Pierce, attend Grassland Elementary, a Williamson County public school.
- Cotton, our barely-10-pound Bichon Frise (french lap dog), is even better than a pink shirt to test how secure I am in my manhood.