Cheryl made Nashville her home when as a child her family relocated from Kansas to be closer to the music industry.
Specializing in residential homes, farms and land, Cheryl began in real estate in 1987 when she took a “leap into a career” that allowed her to help families find their perfect “happy place”. Cheryl has expertise in Nashville and all surrounding counties. She can find you the right home and the right location for all your needs.
A proud mother of two and grandmother of 5, she and her husband Bill of 44 years enjoy time at home with their 2 dogs, cat and a pond full of fish! They also attend music venues, stage shows and Cheekwood Botanical Gardens.
- Habitat for Humanity
- EDC – Eating Disorder Coalition, past board member
- Affordable Housing Committee with the Greater Nashville Realtors
- Lifetime Member of Greater Nashville Realtors
- Multi million dollar seller
- Zillow Premier Agent Top in Sales
- Real Estate Broker