Wherever your dreams take you…it can become a reality
If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done!
—Norman Vincent Peale
Serious About the Matter
I take very seriously the fact that buying and selling a home is one of the most important events in someone’s life. Having bought, sold and built homes personally gives me the insight needed to meet my client’s expectations.
Understanding is the Key
My philosophy is to make sure I understand my client’s desires and needs. You have my word that I will handle your transaction with the utmost care, as if it were my own personal home.
Experience is Essential
As an Escrow and Closing manager since 1987, I have conducted several thousand closings, giving me the knowledge and experience necessary to achieve a smooth transaction. This experience combined with my established industry relationships, provides a vital component to a positive outcome for all.
Commitment is Unprecedented
I would be honored to assist you with your real estate needs and commit to give you exceptional service with my focus always being on you, the client.
On the Professional Side
- 16 years as VP and Escrow Manager of Title & Escrow Company conducting closings
- 8 years as VP of Corporate and Customer Relations for Regional Title Underwriter
- Broad experience in Leadership/Customer Relations
- Member, Greater Nashville REALTORS®
- Tennessee REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
Passion for Community
- Rotarian, Charter Member of the Brentwood Morning Rotary Club, Paul Harris Fellow and Past President (2 years), Asst. District Governor (3 years), Various District Committees
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Past President Nashville Chapter (2 years)
- Member, Fellowship Bible Church, Brentwood
- Volunteer for The Next Door, Nashville
- Native Nashvillian and 20 year resident of Brentwood
- Married to husband Tim since 1982
- Two daughters who played junior golf thru to the collegiate level
- Favorite Beagle Buddies “Coach and Bogey”
- Golf, Cycling/Walking, Reading Motivational Books, Football Games with Family