Nashville in a Nutshell
- Nashville is the thriving and diverse capital city of Tennessee, located on the Cumberland River, in Davidson County, in the north-central part of the state.
- In 2007, the population of Nashville-Davidson County was over 600,000, second to Memphis; the population of the wider 13-county metropolitan area was over 1.5 million, making Nashville the largest metropolitan area in the state.
- 3 major Interstate Highways converge in Nashville.
- Nashville is a major hub for the health care, music, publishing, banking, insurance, and transportation industries.
- Nashville is home to 18 nationally respected colleges and universities, including Vanderbilt and Belmont.
- There is no state income tax in Tennessee.
- Nashville boasts an international airport; more parks per person than any other city; and a number of professional sports teams: including the Tennessee Titans of the NFL and the Nashville Predators of the NHL.
Websites with a Wealth of Nashville Information
- Nashville Office: 3825 Bedford Avenue, Suite 102, Nashville, TN 37215 | 615-327-4800 | Tennessee License # 2820
- Williamson County Office: 5200 Maryland Way, Suite 101, Brentwood, TN 37027 | 615-263-4800 | Tennessee License # 256447