Integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network are all qualities and skills of a successful real estate professional. All of which are hallmarks Mary Kocina’s success.
I am excited to be the exclusive listing agent for Richland Hall – another fine Ford Custom Homes Neighborhood coming to Historic Richland/West-End
Witherspoon is another fabulous new homes community located in Brentwood. This new exciting luxury homes community features single family homes located in a picturesque southern setting in beautiful Brentwood, TN. This new development offers amenities of clubhouse, pool, community people parks, playground and trail system that connects to the Brentwood Trail System Trails. Featured in the 2017 HBAMT Parade of Homes as one of the best new neighborhood developments in Williamson County. Prices beginning in the $900s.
- Licensed REALTOR® since 2001
- Million Dollar Guild Member™ and Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS), Institute of Luxury Home Marketing – Real estate professionals achieve GUILD recognition after having completed luxury home sales and marketing training, become an Institute Member, earn the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ designation, and have documented performance in the million dollar and above residential market.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) certification sets rigorous guidelines for assisting Buyers locate, negotiate and successfully purchase their dream home.
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI) is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong education foundation. GRI professionals have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what.
- Short Sale, Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR) a certification that educates the professional REALTOR® to assist Buyers and Sellers work through the difficult process of selling and buying distressed properties.
- Certified Residential Construction Specialist (C-RCS) With over a decade of new home construction experience Mary has helped hundreds of customers and clients achieve their dreams in building a new home from a concept drawing all the way to closing.
- Platinum Award Recipient from Williamson County Association of Realtors for real estate sales volume exceeding $23,000,000 in 2017.
- Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for sales in excess of $11,000,000.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Sales Manager for notable Middle Tennessee homebuilder (6 years)
People are Talking about Mary!
Mary provided immediate response and helpful information and gave us personal attention throughout the process. -Jeff and Betsy
Mary is so professional and her responsiveness made everything so easy. -Steven and Monique
Mary was wonderful! Like having a friend show you homes. So easy to talk to and KNOWS her business!! We loved working with Mary! -Neil G.
Marys experience, knowledge and patience was so great. She listened to exactly what we were looking for and made sure we found and purchased a home that met all of our requirements. -Teleen and Don
Mary was extrememly knowledgeable. She is a great communicator and is pressure free! She took us several times back to our house, and even recommended vendors. There was nothing she did that was short of exceptional. Thank you for everything! -Andrea and Tony
She was fabulous, continuous and a great communicator. -William F.
- Long distance running
- All forms of exercise
- Spending quality time with my family and friends