Hi! I am Lucy Smith, ABR, CRS, e-Pro, GRI
Thanks for visiting my web site!
I serve the greater Nashville area including Williamson County, Sumner County, and Wilson County.
You can “find every home that is available in the Nashville area” by using the Search button at the top of the page.
Middle Tennessee is a wonderful place to live! We celebrate all four seasons, and our rolling terrain is a sight to behold. Along with the music industry, Nashville has much to offer . . . education, culture, religion, sports, lakes, entertainment, dining, medical facilities and much more. There are numerous public, private and state schools, colleges and universities to choose from.
I have moved several times around the country prior to moving to Nashville in 1990. I can appreciate where my clients are, regarding moving. It is never easy, and my commitment to you is always to listen, empathize and communicate to provide the highest possible level of service and results. Your trust and confidence are something I do not take lightly.
Considering a real estate transaction? I think that you will find that I know the market and that I constantly watch the local market for my clients. I will be happy to send you a package of information that explains the services I provide to assist you with your real estate transaction. To request this package, please send me an email at Lucy@LucySSmith.com.
Experience and Service
- 1999 to Present Fulltime licensed agent with Fridrich & Clark Realty
- 2012 Greater Nashville Realtors Realtor of the Year
- 2010 President of the Greater Nashville Realtors
- Life Member GNR Award of Excellence for Sales
- Member Greater Nashville Realtors
- Board member 2005 -2011
- Offices Held:
Past President, President-Elect, Secretary/Treasurer, Vice President, Education Committee Chair 2003, Investment in Excellence Graduate 2008, Graduate of Inaugural Leadership GNR class 2001
- Member Tennessee Realtors
- TREEF Trustee 2016 – 2018, Nominating Committee 2017
- Tennessee Realtors Strategic Planning committee 2011 – 2015, Chair in 2013
- Tennessee Residential Forms Committee 2008 – 2010
- Member National Association of Realtors
- 2010 to Present Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
- Advisory Board 2016 to present
- Board of Directors 2010-2015
- Executive Committee 2015
- Homeowner Selection Committee 2012 to present, Co-Chair
- Flood Committee
- 1994 to Present Nashville Ballet
- Advisory Board 2010 to present
- Board of Directors 1994-2009
- Have served as member of Executive, Finance, Special Events and Masked Ball Committees
- Secretary of the Board of Directors, 1998 – 1999