Brentwood, TN Real Estate Expert
Buying or Selling your home is a major event. There is so much to know and so many things that need attention. Before I became a Realtor® I was a teacher, so I know what it’s like to “shop” for someone to help you buy or sell your home. You need someone with experience, of course, but wouldn’t it also be nice to work with someone you like?
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I have lived in the Brentwood area for 40 years. I am familiar with the neighborhoods, shopping, and the best way to get to your destination. Having been a teacher for many years, I am also very familiar with the schools in the area. I can help you find a school that best fits your family’s needs.
I am an avid sports fan. I LOVE all kinds of college and professional sports, but my favorite sport is College Football. My family is also very important to me. I have been married to my husband, Tom for more than 40 years! We have two wonderful daughters and 5 incredible grandchildren with whom I love to spend time and spoil!
Now that you know a little bit more about me personally, please continue to read on for about my professional qualifications.
- BS – Middle Tennessee State University
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- CSP – Certified Sales Professional
- e-Pro – Internet Proficient
- GRI – Graduate of REALTORS Institute®
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- Active member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Active member of the Tennessee Realtors®
- Active member of Greater Nashville Realtors®
- Lifetime member Greater Nashville Realtors® Silver Awards of Excellence
- Dec. 2001 to Present – Fridrich and Clark Realty, LLC.
- April 1996 to Dec. 2001 – Bob Parks Realty
- Oct. 1981 to April 1993 – Division Manager, World Book Encyclopedia
- Aug. 1970 to May 1980 – Teacher and Administrator Franklin Road Academy
- Jan. 1966 to May 1967 – Physical Education Teacher Florida, Delaware
I am a Brentwood TN Real Estate Expert. Life is a gift and I have been very blessed with great clients and friends and family.