10 years at Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management as Director of Business Development, responsible for relationships with organizations that included Nissan, FedEx, Cisco, Eli Lilly, Hewlett Packard, LP, Mars, Blue Cross/Blue Shield (among others). 6 years leading sales for global technology corporations, EMC & Automsoft Inc. 5 years as founder and principle consultant for Experiential Learning Partners, an executive development consulting company based in Nashville, TN. Has held adjunct teaching positions at Vanderbilt, Belmont & Lipscomb Universities, O’More College of Design and Watkins College of Art.
Nashville resident (18 years) with wife Amy Seigenthaler and their three children, Veronica, Frank and Mary Alice.
New England native. Other residences: New York, Detroit, Washington DC.
- Ardent sports fan
- Passionate advocate for client needs
- Proven track record of consultative sales, marketing & negotiation success
- Broadly networked
- History of building sustainable relationships
- Relentless focus on achieving objectives
- Creative problem solver
- Tireless worker toward achieving targeted results