Known for her outstanding client service, 24/7 availability, high tech marketing techniques, personal touches and a skilled negotiator, Denise has her clients best interest at heart.
“I believe strongly that it my duty to represent my clients to the best of my ability, and to educate them through every step of the process arming them with the most up to date information and market insight which equips them to make the best decisions possible.”
Whether you are buying or selling, Denise will take the time necessary to help you achieve your goals
- Denise is the former owner of Divas & Dudes, the family salon (aka Sweet and Sassy) located in Cool Springs
- Graduated Cum Laude from University of Kentucky, Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
- 12 years experience in the credit reporting industry
- Latent fingerprint examiner for the FBI, Washington, D.C
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation
Denise and her husband, Victor, are active donors to the Nashville Symphony and The Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC). Denise is also very involved at Brentwood United Methodist Church where she serves Communion, Ushers, and volunteers for a variety of activities. She also volunteers at Belmont University where their daughter, Victoria, is a Junior.
Married to Victor Zirilli, MD, they are long time residents of McGavock Farms in Brentwood. In their spare time, they love to travel, explore new restaurants and cook old Italian recipes.