Hi, I’m Allison Jones. I am from Nashville and have lived here most of my life. I have watched Nashville grow from a city known mostly for its music to the vibrant destination city it is today. I married another Nashvillian, Greg Jones, and we have 3 children.
As your Realtor®, I will approach each transaction with care, professionalism and a good dose of humor. I really enjoy my job and it comes across in the way I do business. I understand that buying and/or selling a home is something I do every day, but something you will likely only do a handful of times in your lifetime. My experience will help to ease the stress and emotion of the sale and replace it with a sense of confidence that a professional is handling all the details.
Fridrich & Clark Realty is the right place for me because it is local real estate company handling business in the middle Tennessee area. Each transaction is a joint effort between a close-knit community of brokers, agents and staff.
Here is a little more about me:
- Nashville, TN native – attended Harding Academy and The Harpeth Hall School
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate of Boston University and MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School Business
- First licensed as a Realtor® in 2005. Member of The National Association of Realtors, the Tennessee Realtors and the Greater Nashville Realtors
- Prior Work Experience: The White House in the Office of the Vice President in Press and Scheduling, The Coca-Cola Company and M&M/Mars in Brand Management Marketing
- Community Involvement: The Nashville Entrepreneur Center Marketing Mentor, Harding Academy Annual Fund Campaign Volunteer, The Harpeth Hall School Annual Fund Campaign Volunteer, Nashville Ballet Marketing Committee, Westminster Church Sunday School Teacher
- Hobbies: Tennis, Yoga and Travel
Contact me anytime. Allison