Now's the time to buy that new patio furniture!
Being a homeowner often comes with questions. Have you been eyeing new patio furniture and wondering when is the best time to buy?
According to a recent article in "Realty Times", which recently revealed the best time of year to buy certain household items in order to score the biggest bargains, based on research from AARP and LifeHacker, the time is now.
Here's a quick break down by month...
- January: Furniture, new flooring, and bedding and linens
- February: Air conditioners and older model televisions that will soon be moving out for newer models
- March: Gardening tools, china, and flatware
- April: Vacuum cleaners
- May: Barbecue equipment, patio furniture, and home office furniture
- June: Tools
- July: Kitchen appliances, such as refrigerators and ranges
- August: Linens and storage containers
- September: Grills and lawn mowers
- October: Appliances and clearance patio furniture and outdoor items
- November: Electronics, appliances, and tools
- December: Televisions, electronics, and small appliances like toasters and blenders