I am a full time Realtor who specializes in residential real estate in Nashville and the surrounding areas. Having taught school for nine years prior to becoming a Realtor, I find I am still educating but in a different capacity. Whether I am assisting a first time home buyer or helping a family relocate, I guide my clients throughout the entire home buying or selling process.
Testimonials from my clients attribute their positive real estate experience to my professionalism, patience, persistence and attention to detail. However, they say more importantly, I listened to them and to their needs.
Professional Memberships & Designations
· National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
· Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (GNAR)
· GNAR Membership Committee
· Leadership GNAR, 2005
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation
· Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation
· Bachelor of Science, Education, Hearing Impaired – Eastern Kentucky University
· Master of Arts, Education, Elementary School Counseling – Eastern Kentucky University